Your shopping cart is empty!
1. DEFINITIONS In these Conditions:
(a) "Buyer" means the person, firm or company by or on behalf of whom an order for goods is placed;
(b) "Goods" means the articles or things described on the Seller's order and any goods supplied in substitution for or in replacement or in addition to such goods; and
(c) "Seller" means BroadwayThreads.com
(a) The Seller's quotations are not binding on the Seller and a contract will only come into being upon acceptance in writing by the Seller of an order from the Buyer and the following Conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in any such contract.
(b) Unless otherwise specifically agreed or varied in writing by a director of the Seller, these Conditions which supersede any earlier conditions appearing on the Seller's quotations or elsewhere shall override any terms or conditions stipulated, incorporated or referred to by the Buyer whether in the order, any confirmation order or any negotiations.
All specifications, drawings and illustrations accompanying the Seller's catalogs, price lists, advertisements or quotations are stated in good faith as being approximately correct and they shall not form part of any contract for the sale of Goods unless expressly stated by the Seller in writing. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing any such specifications drawings and illustrations are subject to alteration or variation by the Seller without notice.
2. The information you provide to us when using this website will be collected for the purpose of processing requests for brochures. This data will only be used by BroadwayThreads.com
3. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address and e-mail address.
4. Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically in our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system. Personal details collected for the purpose of processing requests for brochures are only retained for one week. After this, all personal information is deleted.
5. We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction.
6. To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict technical and organizational security procedures. The personal information that we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorized disclosure or access takes place. If you have any questions regarding our data security, please do not hesitate to contact our store at broadwaythreads.com
7. We do not plan to have ongoing communication with the customer. The only communication will be via the site i.e. requesting a brochure that is covered by the privacy statement as is an opportunity to agree or disagree. This will come on the screen before the brochure request form. Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please write to us at the address given in paragraph. We will notify you of any sum you must pay in order to get your data.